To ensure your safety we have put in place solutions to minimise the risk of contracting COVID-19
- After every stay rooms are disinfected and ventilated.
- Every room has its own ventilation system for each bathroom and bedroom, which is not connected with that of other rooms.
- Each bathroom is equipped with antibacterial soap.
- All bedding is washed in the laundry that applies the highest health and safety standards – the washing at temperature above 60°C, the bedding disinfection with 2% chloramine solution.
- We regularly disinfect all high-touch surfaces within reach, such as door handles, handrails, light switches, reception counter.
- Hand sanitisers with usage instruction are available in guest traffic areas.
- Face masks are on sale in reception desk and we also provide gloves to our guests on request.
- The hotel’s staff disinfect their hands and workstations regularly and frequently.
- We wear disposable gloves.
- People not registered at Aparthotel Zakątna mustn’t stay in the room.
- Toilet paper, rubbish bags and kitchen towels can be taken by guests from specially designated area. Guests should leave rubbish from their rooms on external patio.
- Breakfasts are delivered to your room in protected containers.
- The maximum number of people staying in Aparthotel Zakątna is 12.
- All meals are delivered to your room in protected containers.
If you have any doubts about your health condition, please contact the NFZ (National Health Fund) helpline on 800 190 590.